- Pokémon model viewer in the Pokédex.
- Safari Zone Gate area completely implemented.
- The Bag's pockets now have images that correspond to what's within.
- New Mail and Battle Items pockets for the Bag.
- Pokémon models now have light shades.
- Added Mail items.
- Implemented some new Pokémon models.
- Added a new emblem background.
- Revamped the Options menu.
- Improved Xbox 360 Controller support.
- Implemented new warning system when quitting the game.
- Added TM27 and TM28.
- Added a proper Hall of Fame scene for the Player.
- Remade the Rival script in New Bark Town.
- Added a Move Relearner in Blackthorn City.
- Added a few more 3D Pokémon models.
- Implemented the Safari Zone Gate as a work-in-progress map.
(Too many to count!)
- Crash when learning new moves.
- Not being able to use items in battle.
- Not being able to go to the new docks.
- S.S. Aqua Ticket event
- Olivine Docks
- Added 3rd, 4th and 5th gen starters to the game.
- XBOX 360 controller support
- New Battle Interface
- Evolution, level up and move learning is back.
- EXP share works again
- 2 redesigned emblems
- Of course, the battle system got major fixes and upgrades to prevent crashes that appeared in the 0.36 update.
- Reworked the whole GTS to give it a new layout and star system
- Added a complete new battle system replacing the old, buggy one. It’s not finished though, here’s a list of features you may miss (we are going to add them as fast as possible):
- Missing battle features: Item management and use in battle, Around 250 moves missing. The missing moves are replaced (in battles only) with the move “Pound”, Some minor GUI features, Minor engine and text mistakes, Leveling up messages and move learning. This change might sound like a backstep, it isn’t though. The moves missing are easy to add, it just takes some time. The system inside is far more advanced than the old one and will be able to support double and triple battles and even PvP in the future.
- Added “tree walls” around some maps so one can’t see the end of a map through trees.
- Better music and intro music loops
- Fixed GameMode and ContentPack additional music files.
- Added hold items to wild Pokémon
- Surf and Ride music
- Added some new features to breeding (IVs, moves and natures)
- Route 48 wild Pokémon crash.
- Crash when battling certain Pokémon when your own Pokémon doesn’t have an item.
- Pokédex doesn’t import the correct habitat information from the current GameMode.
- The Habitat mode has visual glitches when displaying more than 20 Pokémon for one area.
- Added “Display Town Map" button to the Pokégear
- Ban lists
- Route 47/48 being bugged and not accessible
- Route 43 wild Pokémon encounters crash the game
- Mt. Mortar ladder fix
- Mt. Mortar item placement fix
- Route 47 Trainer crash fix
- Co-Op disconnect fixes (for riding/surfing/flying/battling)
- Waterfall and Whirlpool fixes
- Female Nidorina fix
- Wrong songs for Lake of Rage and Ice Path
- Karate King crash fix
- Returning to TR Hideout crash fixed
- changed warp from failing the test at Dragon’s Den
- Fixed visual fail of Mountain on Route 41
- Fixed Gate from Route 31 to Violet City not rideable.
- Added rods (Old Rod and Good Rod are available ingame)
- Added multiple new items and TMs
- Added Dragon's Den map and events
- Added 8th gym
- Added GameJolt based friend system replacing the old one
- New weather types added
- One new player emblem
- Routes 47 & 48 added
- Added more Pokémon evolutions
- Added Mt. Mortar F2 and "Karate King"
- Improved download speed
- Added a "Please wait..." to the save screen to prevent data corruption
- Improved the performance of some maps
- Eggs receive experience through exp share
- Ride, Surf and Fly disconnects from Co-Op
- Items found with the itemfinder respawn / block other items
- Woman on the third floor of the radio tower crashes the game when trying to give you TM 11 (Sunny Day)
- Bred Pokémon don't appear in the Pokédex.
- Fairy type related crashes
- Pokémon do not learn moves or evolve from rare candy
- Character sprite replaced by Pokemon sprite after surfing
- Hatching multiple eggs at the same time causes the game to crash
- Pryce gives players TM 49 (Fury Cutter)
- Route 45 trainers crash the game
- Route 45's 008.dat tries to open trainer 007 instead of trainer 008
- Move Deleter Crash
- Grunt underground has too far of a line of sight
- NPC in Blackthorn market is misplaced
- NPC in Blackthorn has no dialogue
- Mary gives unlimited Pink Bows
- Team Rocket Grunt remains in Radio Tower.
- PP-Up doesn't work
- Pokémon's stat calculation is determined wronly
- Fixed crash in Ice Path
- Fixed typos
- Fairy type (+ fairy moves and Pokémon)
- Ice Path
- Blackthorn City, Move Deleter and 8th Gym
- HM07 and HM09
- Added a new way of traveling around with your Pokémon (click “Read More” to get a hint)
- New shop in Goldenrod City next to the Department Store
- Route 45
- Added Bill’s phone number (talk to his mother)
- Whirlpools on Route 41
- Added a few evolutions to old Pokémon from newer generations
- Nerfed Pokégear calls
- Made Pokégear load faster and made the Ranklist show the first 100 ranks and your own rank. You can also see the rank of everyone when you look at their profile.
- Made Fly available while surfing or doing other things.
- Fixed Juggler Irwin’s script
- Fixed warps in Burned Tower and Mt.Mortar
- Fixed crashes/script errors in Radio Tower and the Underground
- Fixed EXP glitch with rare candies.
- Probably even more little bug fixes…
- Pokégear (Ranking list, Phone Contacts, Minimap, Friend List and Radio)
- Phone calls and trainer register
- Emblem system redone
- You can reset your online save and change the gender.
- Shopkeepers in Goldenrod Tunnel
- Items in various maps and the Itemfinder (obtainable in Ecruteak City)
- More items including EXP Share, Amulet Coin and the type enhancing items (like Charcoal)
- Trade evolutions with hold items
- Other mysterious features...
- Sessions: Go to GameJolt.com to see how long you’ve played Pokémon3D and if your GameJolt friends played it.
- Online save state (detailed explanation: here): Play online, skill your char and earn emblems to customize your trainer card.
- This is a cloud save, when you log in to your gamejolt account, you find it right there, on every computer
- Improved a few processes to make them faster.
- Added emblems and ranks.
- Enhanced the profile view in the GTS.
- Achievement + GameJolt synchronization
||New maps / Updated maps:
- Olivine City completed (including the gym, the dock and the lighthouse)
- Route 40
- Route 41
- Cianwood City (including the gym)
- Kimono Dance theater
- Bill’s House
- The Namerater’s house
- The barn on Route 39
- Put world maps into every Pokécenter
- HM02, HM03 and HM04 obtainable
- Jasmine event
- Rival in Olivine City
- Shuckle event
- Eusine in Cianwood City
- Rocksmash on Route 36
- Bill’s Eevee event
- Fly, Strength, Surf and Flash can be used in the overworld.
- Friend Hub
- Added Pokemonlist to the Global/Friend Hub
- Profile viewer for trading system
- Irontail TM, Shadow Ball TM, DynamicPunch TM
- New music in National Park
- Strafing in 3rd person (with WASD keys)
- Pokémon on Route 39
- Meet Pokémon while surfing.
- Added Moomoo Milk item
- Move: Rockslide has an animation
- Route 41 trainers can crash the game
||April Fools Edition
- Logo now states April Fools message.
- Title screen now states "APRIL FOOLS EDITTION!!!"
- Unfinished Saffron map from the Kanto region.
-  Trainers saying LOLWHAT before battle.
- Fixed two game-breaking bugs.
- New lightning engine (in development, but is nearly finished).
- New Pokédex mode added: Habitat mode. Switch around in the Pokédex using the arrow keys.
- National Park and surrounding gates implemented..
- Completely overhauled music packs to make them loop better and reduce music files.
- Placeholder abilities implemented.
- All attacks implemented. Most are placeholders though and don’t work properly.
- Sudowoodo with the SquirtBottle event at Route 36 implemented.
- Route 36 trainers implemented.
- Pokémon are displayed larger in battles when having better IVs.
- Showing genders [(F) for female or (M) for male] while renaming Pokémon.
- Splash screen (This is actually important because the game is loading stuff in the background - it reduces startup time so you can see something from the game earlier)
-  Steel types can get poisoned.
-  Healing machine sound ovetakes the background music.
- Fixed the “InsideCorner” model displaying wrong textures and lightning
- Trainers now have genders.
- Improved the Content pack menu.
- Improved trainer AI.
- Alph ruins, the first alph chamber and the house are implemented. You can catch Unowns there, too.
- Content pack submenu in the main menu.
- Added a PC and the old lady to the daycare. Also, the old man tells you about the status between the two Pokémon given to him.
- New features added to Goldenrod: Department Store, Underground Path, NPCs, signs and scenery.
- EVs are working now.
- Route 35 map implemented.
- New languages have been added to the menu.
- Togepi Egg event (only available by beating the first gym.
- Goldenrod Gym battle map implemented.
- New items: new TMs, Full heal, Revive, Max Potion, Battle Items and Vitamins.
- Enhanced the store GUI a bit.
- Made the first prototype of the Pokégear available.
- Gate map between Route 35 and Goldenrod City implemented.
- Added the rooftop area to the Department Store.
- New move: Hidden Power.
- The Content Pack menu crashes when the content pack folder is empty.
- Fixed falling below floor from stairs.
- Fixed gym leader using unlimited items.
- Fixed friendship evolutions.
- Fixed opponents having infinite PP.
- Fixed wrong line in blackout screen and more typos.
- Fixed game crashing in badge screen.
- Fixed headbutted Pokémon not entered into Pokédex.
- Fixed guard fighting at wrong time (Route 34).
- Fixed TMs get consumed on difficulty 0.
- Fixed transform bugs.
- Game crashes when using ghost type Pokémon in trainer battles.
- Overworld map of Ruins of Alph added.
- Offset map loading implemented.
- More skins added.
- New color shade feature when selecting skins.
- First Pokémon from the party walks behind the player.
- New battle intro for trainers and special trainers.
- Implemented friendship properly.
- New music for Route 32, Route 33, Route 36, Route 37.
- A few new sounds added.
- Battle intro music repeats on fullscreen.
- Double Team bug.
- Confusion has a 100% rate of confusing the opponent Pokémon.
- Multi-hit attacks used by the opponent.
- A few trainers are not facing the player when a battle starts.
- Outro message is not displayed correctly.
- Unlimited TM use.
- (In-Game) PC data erasing when a Pokémon get caught and the party contains 6 Pokémon.
- Pokémon don’t get healed when sent to PC.
- changed “already confused” message
- Heracross level is too high.
- Typos and text glitches.
- Pokémon don’t get health back properly after evolving.
- Co-Op display bugs.
- Flinch bug.
- Kurt and wood cutter guy's sprite.
- Hitting space/enter/arrows too fast in battles causing a crash.
- Missing space in Cut message.
- Fury Cutter glitch.
- Double Team increase foe's Evasion.
- The twins' sprites in battle.
- Healing bug.
- Kurt always made Lure Balls.
- More poison status bugs.
- Normal own status moves don't work on Ghosts.
- Some missing files causing a crash.
- Some saving and badge problems.
- Learning machines twice or more
- More Bug fixes:
- Caught Pokémon that are sent to the PC erase the complete PC data except itself.
- Super Repel and Max Repel not working.
- When quickly exiting the New Game dialog the title music doesn't play.
- Full 180 degree turn doesn’t work in “Free Camera Mode”.
- The game crashes when the player chooses to not learn a new move.
- Crash bug when loading Pokémon from files.
- Lugia’s sprite bug.
- Pokédex doesn't get updated.
- Talking to Mr. Pokémon from any side besides the one where the door is still starts the normal script, causing Prof. Oak to talk into oblivion and the player facing at random directions.
- When a Pokémon is defeated and replaced crash.
- Variouso Pokémon create a black line on the battle screen.
- Pokémon sprites don’t change when animations are turned off.
- Poison and Burn damage is calculated incorrectly.
- Poison and Burn status doesn’t kill the affected Pokémon properly.
- Synthesis and Recover heals the enemy Pokémon.
- Route 32: The angler in the Pokémon Center has a typo (“finshing”- fishing).
- Attacks can not miss/fail.
- [[Pokémon List/Alakazam]|Alakazam]]], Farfetch'd and Mr. Mime crash.
- Wing Attack being a physical attack.
- Poison type Pokémon can get poisoned.
- A Pokémon can forget an HM move.
- More bug fixes...
- Co-op player entity.
- Some typos.
- Repeating network dialogue.
- A bunch of music/sound related bugs.
- More Bug fixes...
- Removed NPCs are still present but invisible.
- trainer battle enhancements
- Joey vs. Joey event on Route 30
- Rival battle + name rival
- Story for: New Bark Town, Route 29, Cherrygrove City, Route 30, Route 31
- New Attack notification
- Enhanced trading screen for market
- The environment isn’t that dark anymore when it’s raining at night
- new Pokémon: Bellsprout, Hoothoot
- new moves: Growth, Vine Whip, Bubble
- new trainers in: Route 30, Route 31, Sprout Tower
- new battle environment: Sprout Tower
- rearrangement of the choose able skins.
- fixed not getting Pokédex
- fixed Hoppip’s evolution
- fixed fullscreen games to crash while battle initialization
- fixed stat modifier bug
- fixed houses/links in: Violet City, Route 32, Azalea Town
- fixed missing stairs in Union cave
- fixed NPCs not facing the correct direction in conversations sometimes
- fixed crash bug in the inventory in battles
- Camera and scriptblocks bugs fixed
- fixed: do not obtain the Mystery Egg/Pokédex
- fixed: sounds don’t mute when pressing the M key.
- fixed: music keeps getting quieter when pressing escape key twice.
- fixed: no sound for healing machine in Prof. Elms lab.
- fixed: almost no female Pokémon.
- new maps: Route 46, Route 37, Gate between Route 29 and 46, Mr. Pokémons house, Violet Gym, Violet Center, Violet Mart
- Kakuna + Rattata can evolve now.
- Weather enhancements + new particle animations (see screenshot above)
- Wild Pokémon on Route 30
- battle music, gym music, cave music, new sounds
- repel items
- see hold items in storage system
- get transported to latest Pokécenter after being defeated (violet center is not working with this mechanic)
- status fall/rise animations in battles
- lots and lots of fixes (eg battle enter crash, plant apricorn crash, glitch out of map, loose Pokémon when shutting down PC and a lot more.)
- Pokémon catching completed
- Union cave map
- New Pokémon switch menu in battle
- Removed camera shaking in third person mode
- Removed ability to surf without a Pokémon knowing the move “Surf” in the party
- Battle menu is aligned correctly in full screen mode
- Fixed a bug with DirectX
- Some texture loading/drawing improvements
- catch Pokémon (not finished though)
- animated Pokémon sprites
- redid damage calculation
- co-op battle player entity fix
- fixed a bug with only one fainted Pokémon causes player to black out.
- Union cave
- Battle animations
- new battle dialogues
- new battle animations
- exp exchange when using more than one Pokémon in battle
- black out when every Pokémon is fainted
- The player gets transparent when running against an object in the world while in third person mode.
- Azalea Town
- Apricorn items
- Apricorn trees
- Kurt (crafts Apricorns to Pokéballs)
- Launcher integration
- Icon for the window
- increased render distance
- decreased snow height in battles
- added shader for darker nights
- better texture loader
- Evolve Pokémon!
- Switch Pokémon in battles
- Antidote item
- PP loose in battle
- removed flickering while moving the 3rd person camera
- removed ghost NPCs
- changed version number system (0.010a -> 0.11)
- a few tweaks to the battle system.
- 3rd person mode (switch with [F5])
- skin changing + skin sync via co-op
- you can choose your skin while creating a new game.
- new render distance setting: extreme (level 4); increases distance from 35 to 50!
- co-op commands (/weather, /give, /tp, /disconnect, /wear)
- tweaked movement
- level up + item use in battle
- TM/HM integration
- exp gain + HP drain animation in battles
- IsDark option for darker levels (you’ll have to use Flash to make them bright again)
- Hilbert and Hilda skins
- you can let Pokémon free
- finished: darkcave.dat, route32.dat
- added signs and a NPC to Route 30
- new maps: Route 36, Route 33
- Pokémon don’t tilt up and down in use item screen
- wrong textures at water edge corners
- crash bug in inventory
- Trainercard showing weird image -> shows the current skin now.
- Step-Inside-Corner model has wrong texture coordinates
- hold items are shown in save screen
- changed bag order and item categories
- berries grow only one berry when you plant them in snow. They grow more than normal, when planted while rain.
- added blue shading for shadows at night
- overhauled Pokémon storage system
- changed a few scripts and texts
- new wild Pokémon encounter formula
- engine improvements (runs faster than before)
- mouse will stay in window while battle is initializing
- roofs for houses in New Bark Town.
- shadows (currently used at Sprout Tower and the bridge on Route 32)
- items are now useable + you can give them to Pokémon so they can hold them.
- new menus for item using.
- overhauled battle system: it is as far developed as it was before, but I want to finish it in the next three weeks! Yeay :D
- battle camera controls: use arrow keys to look around
- crash bug in co-op
- a lot of smaller bugs
- you can open the connection menu and connect again even if you are already connected.
- weather is not visible in battle
- mouse it not fixed in the window while in a battle
- changed fonts to pixel fonts.
- FPS debug profiler [F3]
- shader for objects (this is not used right now, can be used in the future to make shadows or color different objects)
- new maps: Route 32, Dark Cave, Last house in New Bark Town
- game crashes when using Space/Enter on Load Game/Continue without having save states.
- FPS drops while snow
- Rewrote the weather code including the additional snow layer, which performs better now.
- weather changes less often
- snow is visible in fast graphics mode.
- Weather (rain + snow)
- underwater environment
- general overhaul of the whole environment code
- graphics setting in the options menu
- trade menu to buy/sell items
- NPC in the market
- new house + NPCs in New Bark Town
- Lavender Town
- You cannot play together with different versions of the game now (e.g. 0.06a -/- 0.07a)
- added Tackle move for Pokémon appearing on Route 31 to prevent crashes.
- display bugs in the chat
- fixed screenshots not working in fullscreen
- removed invisible network player entity when not playing online
- fixed inside corner model displaying wrong textures
- warp command in scripts
- Added CapsLock support for chat, also redid the arrangement of trigger keys: Alt -> Shift/CapsLock -> Normal
- game messages hide while taking a screenshot (you cannot capture them anymore)
- changed debug screen
- co-op mode
- new co-op GUI
- changed the multiplayer script in the PokéCenter and added the possibility to connect via the PC in your room.
- new co-op textures and objects
- connection activity panel / [Tab] menu to show connected player
- entities counter in debug screen
- market map
- display bug in the load menu
- 3 berry planting related bugs
- separated GUI visibility [F1] and debug visibility [F3].
- changed the colors from the text in the load menu
- added healing machines for the PokéCenter and Elms Lab
- redone the spawning algorithm (not encounter rate)
- Designed your home (kitchen + living room)
- mother event + rival in New Bark Town
- Render distance setting.
- Added scripts for furniture in your room
- Tweaked the objects in your room (+ added a secret)
- Added a very early version of the battle system
- Save the “Show Debug Screen” setting
- Town map
- Ceiling in gate map
- some performance drops
- scroll bar and index save in option screen
- new logo
- tweaked the maps in the main menu
- changed the amount of potions of the aide from 5 to 1
- Your room (yourroom.dat) with furniture
- overworld of Violet City (without NPCs and sign texts)
- added potion
- the gate map between Route 31 and Violet City
- turning signs for every mart, gym and PokéCenter.
- The game doesn’t create the folder Save and the file Options.dat.
- item displaying bug in the inventory
- M mutes music while entering the name
- some entities in the game got wrong rotation detection
- you can click anywhere on the pause screen to trigger the currently selected button
- standard volume changed to 50%
- game saves mute option every time you change it
- a few changes are done to the display functions to improve the performance
- changed Prof. Elms NPC sprite
- get potions before leaving prof elms lab
- put potions on Route 29 and removed MoonStone from Route 31.
- the textbox can be proceeded by pressing Space / Enter
- background music in almost all places in the world.
- Elms lab
- start Pokémon event
- old guide gent
- mute music anywhere using the M key.
- Sky doesn’t use FOV setting from the option menu.
- wrong decimal number rounding
- Hide cross hair while hiding the debug monitor
- market in pokecenter (work in progress)
- new textures: Textures\lab, Textures\NPC\12, Textures\NPC\5
- added AML tag: “visible” (optional) for ENT data type
- new NPC type: Pokéball
- new songs: Songs\barktown, Songs\center, Songs\cherrygrove, Songs\elmslab, Songs\RouteMusic0, Songs\RouteMusic1, Songs\title
- new map: cherrygrove_center.dat
- scriptblocks (invisible)
- detailed info in the load menu
- status view in battle
- you can create a new game
- improved camera: you can move during “free camera mode” (available pressing C)
- Options screen, options are: FOV, text speed and mouse speed
- Pokémon PC storage system
- battle restarts after pressing escape twice
- running bug fix in battle
- textbox shows up after quitting to the main menu while the textbox is visible
- a few camera related bugs
- steps can be jumped over from the wrong direction under certain circumstances.
- Jigglypuff is #40 in the Pokédex
- game does not reset temp variables after loading another save state (like cursor positions in menus)
- slide improvements in every map file
- reworked route sign
- save camera rotation
- new background levels in the main menu panorama view
- slowed down standard camera movement speed
- dialogues can be proceeded with Enter / Spacebar
- changed colors in load menu
- if the Pokédex is empty, it doesn’t show up any entries
- texts in dialogues can be skipped by pressing Enter/Space/Left mouse
- removed white frame around buttons and menus
- location names are saved
- made changes in ChooseBox dialogues
- made your house not a dead end
- new textures: Textures\NPC\49, Textures\Center, GUI\Intro\intro, GUI\Overworld\Particles, GUI\Menus\Box
- reworked script system completely
- changed error message
- new folder called “Scripts”.